Welcome to Kings Pre-School
Our aim is...
- To enhance the development and education of children under statutory school age in a parent-involved, community-based group.
- To provide a safe, secure and stimulating environment.
- To work within a framework which ensures equality of opportunity for all children and families.
We offer your child...
- A specially tailored curriculum, The Early Years Foundation Stage, set out in a document published by the Department for Education and Skills leading to approved outcomes, The Early Learning Goals.
- Individual care and attention made possible by a high ratio of adults to children.
- Fun and friendship with children and other adults.
- The support of a personal key-person.
- Opportunities for you and your family to be directly involved, in the activities of the group and in your own child's progress.
Our pre-school meets...
- Monday to Friday 8.30am to 11.30am. In term time only.
- Monday to Thursday 12.00pm to 3.00pm. In term time only.
- We offer a lunch club daily from 11.30am to 12.00pm providing spaces are available.
Our pre-school offers education and care for children from the term after they turn 2 years of age until they go to school.